Terms of Services
Pictures and specs of the products are provided by the Manufacturer/Distributor.
For all New Launched or ‘Clearance Sale’ products, we are not obligated to confirm 100% delivery for all placed orders without taking money in advance due to the limited stock availability.
Quality control can stop the product before or during shipment if the product is not as per the quality defined (as per advertisement) in case of such issues the customer support department will inform you of additional delivery time.
1) Please keep your purchase receipt safe with you which will be issued by meshop.pk. The purchase receipt must be presented together with the warranty when making a claim within 7 days of warranty. If the receipt of purchase is not presented, then no claim would be entertained.
2) Please make sure proper packing of product is returned, to ensure that no damage occurs to product during transit, box of the product must be in the same condition as received, and box must contain the following:
-Complete contents as received
-Detail note regarding the issue
-Invoice / Purchase receipt copy
3) In the event that the goods require repair (under product warranty), the owner is responsible for the cost of transportation to and from meshop.pk Head Office. Whilst in transit the goods are at the owner's risk.
4) In the event that no identical product is available for replacement, meshop.pk has the right to replace the product with an alternate of equal quality, or offer the customer the choice of other products (with option to upgrade as well)
5) This warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts. All defective products will be replaced. This warranty does not extend to accessories. This warranty does not cover LCD and batteries or any other consumable items.
6) This warranty does not cover any defect caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorized by the distributor.
7) The warranty will not apply if the factory-applied serial number or seals has been altered or removed from the Product.
8) The warranty will not apply if damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, miss-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the product.
9) In case if any customer doesn’t want to take the same product which he/she has ordered or is not satisfied with the product purchased, then the customer can replace the purchased product with any other product mentioned on the website or take refund. In this case, customer should dispatch without unboxing. The parcel contains its original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories that came in or attached to the product when ordered.